Sign up for our Secure Patient Communication Portal
Register using your Smartphone, iPad, E-reader, tablet
Or use the conveniently located iPads in the lobby
Free Wi-Fi while you wait
Get your PIN next visit and we will help you register
Take your PIN and register at home
And get connected!
- View your medical summary
- Send secure messages to your physician and staff
- View your lab results
- Request non–urgent appointments
- Ask billing questions
- View your latest billing statement
- Is an email address required to sign up?
Yes. Your email address is your login ID.
- Will I be able to change my PIN?
No. Your PIN is for one time use, only to unlock your personal information.
- Can family members be given my PIN?
Yes. Parents/Guardians can be given a dependent's PIN and can operate "on behalf of" the dependent in the portal.
- Can approved Manatee Glens volunteers or staff help assist you sign up?
Yes, however only if you are OK with the volunteer potentially seeing your personal health information. It is up to you!
- Is the PIN the log-in ID or a password?
Neither. Your PIN is for one time use, only to unlock your personal information.
Once your PIN is entered for the first time, it is no longer needed.
- How can I get my PIN?
You may only get your PIN in person. Get your PIN on your next visit and we can help you register, or we can personally hand you the PIN to register from home.