You can speed up the amount of time it takes to check in at your appointment. Please bring the following information with you:
- Bring a list of your medications
- Name of medication
- Why do you take it?
- What dose do you take?
- How often do you take it?
- Who prescribed it?
- Guardianship papers or Birth Certificate (for anyone under 18 years of age)
- Insurance Card
- Emergency Contact Information
- Previous Medical Records (if available)
- Primary Care Physician Information
Click here for a healthcare questionnaire
(You may wish to print it, fill it out and bring it with you.)
Information & Appointments